Friday, March 10, 2017

Wherefor art thou Time!

Holy Hell and Beelzebub’s Bong!

Like, almost three years ago my little blog here was cast adrift into the void and all but abandoned.

No, I haven’t died, or moved to another planet or become a monk.

Without getting into any details, which will likely bore you to tears anyhow, let’s just say the past two and a half years have been a heart-wrenching struggle.

Like all journeys in life, whether they be physical or mental, there are moments of ups and downs. I’ve been to the bottom of the well and am happy to say that I’m making a steady climb upwards.

My YouTube channel has been a refuge for me and I find board games a great way to take my mind off of my first world problems.

The intellectual exercise of learning new games and showcasing them with play throughs on my YouTube channel has been and continues to be a source of joy and entertainment for me - and I guess others since my following has been growing steadily every since my first video offering way back in 2014.

Will there be another post here within the next 3 years?

Likely.

Very likely.

The inner writer in my feels the need to cast words into the great expanse of the intertubes.

So, without any more ramblings I’ll sign off for now, contemplate what it is I’d like to communicate here and then post again when the urge hits me.

Stay frosty!

No comments:

Post a Comment