Sunday, June 08, 2014

heretics I say

So, there is this book I’m reading - as you can see from the image.

I’m quite liking it. In fact, I’m liking it a lot more than its predecessor, God Emperor of Dune.

Being a long book, I’m not likely to polish it off for a couple more weeks, still I'm ahead of my goal for 2014 so I’m not worried.

And I continue to avoid game buying as I’m so behind on getting video series up on my YouTube channel of all the games I already own and want to do play throughs of.

In fact, I may not be getting any more games until September, when I’ll be returning to the big city every week once more.

I think that is a good thing.

I’ve also started watching another TV show series after finishing off Spartacus: Blood and Sand, which I must say I thought was actually pretty damn exciting and well done - if a bit gory and sex laden.

So, the new series (courtesy of the local library of course) is Andromeda . . . I know, and I heard that groan from you all the way through space and time . . .

Yes, it’s cheesy.

Yes, it’s not the greatest.

Yes, it’s starring Kevin Sorbo.

But, despite all that I’m kinda liking it for what it is.

And the special effects are really quite good - I was actually thinking they would be about equal to Babylon 5, or Space above and beyond - but they are quite a bit better.

On a side note of cute - we have a baby bunny and her mommy hanging around our back yard. The little guy is about the size of a hamster.

We leave carrots out for them and sure enough they chew it down - yes, rabbits really do like carrots.

Well, not a whole bunch more excitement to pass along for the week, so I’ll leave it off right here.

Until next Sunday . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment