Sunday, May 25, 2014

meh week in review

Yeah, not much to report this week.

I mowed the lawn - it needs mowing again.

I finished a book - I started another one.

I . . .

Okay, that is getting tedious.

So, the week as you can deduce from the blog title, was pretty quiet and uneventful.

I did start another YouTube gameplay series though - Tomb the board game.

If you are so inclined you could check it out over on my channel - Here.

And for the first time in a long time I went into the big city and DID NOT go to the big game store - and so avoided buying yet another game or two . . .

. . . which, let’s face it, I do not really need.

As far as gameplay video series go I have, I think, over twenty still left to do . . . um, yeah.

My motivation? - Every day my channel creeps closer to 500 subscribers and 50,000 total views . . .

Wow.

Highlights for the coming week included playing tennis twice and maybe checking out a couple of auctions looking for end tables for our newly constructed viewing facilities.

I may also go on a tear and clean up some of the house . . .

And with that prattle, I’ve taken up quite enough of your valuable time for one day, so . . .

Until next Sunday . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment