Sunday, March 30, 2014

games day

Well, today was supposed to be games day, but it is not going to happen because some of my gaming group have actual jobs to do this day.

Oh well, guess that is what solo games are meant for.

And don’t forget, International TableTop day is April 5th!

So, maybe I’ll just have to get my group gaming fix in then.

Enough about games for this week, on to something else.

Like, say tennis.

Yeah, tennis.

I’m actually going to be playing four hours of it tomorrow . . . likely a big mistake.

Two hours in the morning and then two hours at night. They are both doubles, so not quite as deadly as singles, which I don’t play anymore - but still.

It may beat me down for the rest of the week physically - I’ll have to wait and see how I feel. Wish me luck, or at least no injuries!

On the book front I’ve started the last Paratwa book by Christopher Hinz called, um, The Paratwa.

It’s been pretty good so far, but I’ve forgotten a lot of the world since the first two books. It’s not going as quickly, read wise, as I would like. For some reason it’s just not capturing my imagination like the first in the series “Liege Killer” did.

I will finish it just because what I’ve heard is it ends the series pretty well - and I am a huge fan of series actually ending.

And I’m not going to talk about the weather this week - nope, not going to talk about it at all!

Well, another week has flown by and it looks like I’ll be needing to get on to filling in the income tax forms soon - grrrrrr.

And my furnace filter needs changing, and . . . not going to talk about the weather, nope, not going to happen!

Until next Sunday . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment