Sunday, February 23, 2014

and so it went

Another week down, another week of well, not a whole bunch to relate.

I did manage another trip into the Big City game store, and walked off with a small card game, good for 3-10 players, called Saboteur . . . but that was about all.

And since it is the last Sunday of the month, this means it is game day!

Which will see our group heading out to a friend's place to have a day of game playing fun and frivolity. We are going to play Firefly as well as ShadowRift and I'll bring along Saboteur as well.

Should be a whole bunch of fun.

Oh, and at least one of our group is celebrating a birthday - and the theme will be The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy . . . so, you should be able to puzzle out her age.

Tennis has been going okay, but my body likes to complain afterwards with various aches and pains all over my body.

I think this has something to do with age - but since my mind is so addled with decrepitude, I can't be sure . . .

I finished up my Fortune and Glory play through over on the Tubes of You, and I actually won against the Crimson Hand . . . well, sort of.

I muffed up a couple rules which would likely have given the game to that vile organization - but hey, I'll take the win!

Well, as I said, not a whole bunch to relate this week again - so I will end off and go gather the necessary games for today's festivities.

Until next Sunday . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment