Sunday, December 22, 2013

stuff happens

So, today was to be the big game day - Twilight Imperium III . . .

However, the snow and ice gods decided this was not to be and I’m stuck at home today in the middle of a large ice storm.

Guess I will need to break out a solitaire game or convince my family to play something - or I could clean the house . . .

And it looks like my part-time job suddenly last week became a no-time job . . .

Yeah, no kidding.

My boss took a fit at me for some insanely small thing, so I walked away from his feverish diatribe - he did not like this.

After chewing me out even more for that maneuver, I thought to myself. Hmm, minimum wage, and putting up with an A-hole of a boss? . . .

Um, no thanks.

And so, come the new year, I’ll be using my grey matter to find other ways to make some coin.

Life is just full of changes - and A-holes . . .

Sad, but true.

So, anyhow, looks like later today I’ll be getting out the pick axe, or flame thrower, and trying to chisel some of the ice off our driveway and sidewalk.

It is a complete mess out there right now - and the freezing rain is still slated to come down for most of the rest of today.

I also finished up my Level 7 [Omega Protocol] playthrough on YouTube - I managed to do the whole thing in a week . . . guess I really liked that game!

Thinking of doing something possibly Zombie related for my next series.

And tennis went well last Monday - although I did feel some discomfort in my ankle about half way through. Guess my old bones are not totally healed yet.

Well, if you celebrate some kind of celebration this coming week, have a good one and stay safe.

Until next Sunday . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment