Sunday, November 24, 2013

well then

Sorry, no image today.

Well, another 30 hour part-time work week has come and gone.

And yesterday was an all-day concert day where I had to make three different, but lengthy, drives and I’m pretty exhausted.

Not complaining - just stating facts.

This week coming up though is looking like the break I need.

I’m only scheduled to work two days this week - and yes, I am going to refuse any “extra” days offered, thank you, but no thanks.

To switch gears - I’m itching to get back to tennis these days but have not really had much of a chance.

I think, starting in January, I’m going to be able to play every Monday night because my commitments to my daughter’s orchestra are going to change - pretty sure anyhow.

If this happens, I’m good to go.

And with all this busy stuff I have not even had a chance to buy any new board games let alone try out the ones I’ve bought recently . . . so nothing new to report on that front.

I have managed to read a total of 48 books so far this year with my goal being 50 - so I’m right on track there.

And what is with the sudden slap in the face from old man winter yesterday - my three drives were made doubly annoying by snow squalls and Capital Eejit drivers . . .

Enough griping.

I continue to upload my game playthrough on the intertubes and it continues to be watched. So, that is good.

Oh, and it’s NaNoWriMo month . . . for those playing along - good luck!

And what the hell is this? - X-Mas is only one month away!

I don’t consult calendars too much under my rock, you see.

Well, as you can tell, my week was pretty chock full of excitement, so I’ll leave off now and let you get back to your own life.

Until next Sunday . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment