Sunday, September 29, 2013

more of

Well, I’m starting to get into a kind of groove at work.

Lifting heavy things repeatedly is getting easier, as I knew it would, as is the routine of knowing what it is I’m supposed to be doing.

Oh, and they pay me too.

Bonus.

And after last weeks crazy amount of days and hours worked, it looks like I’m back to working only two or three days a week . . . which is okay by me.

I made a couple more gameplay videos of Dawn of the Zeds - and they are getting absolutely no love . . . oh, well. I may just kill the project as a bad idea and stick to doing some more 1 in 4 videos instead.

On a mundane (okay, even more mundane) note, I chopped down all the raspberry bushes and painted the window frames on the main floor of the house yesterday . . .

Um, yeah . . .

As you can see, this week’s update is pretty non-updatey . . .

And today may, or may not be, another game day. I’m thinking yes, but other factors have to fall in place for all to work out.

We shall see.

I’ve started reading Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, which is a Pathfinder role playing game adventure path - and it is huge, taking player characters from 1st all the way to 18th level. It’s got me itching to run another D&D campaign again this coming fall and winter . . .

. . . if I can get a gang of players together to do such things.

 When we left off in my last campaign, we had completed part one of four in Goodman Game’s, Saga of the Dragon Cult. I’m keen on starting up that one again and running it to its conclusion.

So, for lack of any more interesting content - this week’s update comes to a close.

Until next Sunday . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment