Sunday, August 18, 2013

the rush

Just finished 4 hours of house purging . . . and then I’m heading out for lunch, so today’s post is going to be a rushed one.

Sorry about that.

Well, I did get to goof around with Garage Band this week as I said I would, but have not created something worthy yet to share.

I will, in time.

And I did’t get any chance to do a video this week as I completely finished gutting and reorganizing my lair - which was a monumental task.

Hurray! I’m finished. It is so much less cluttered I can’t even tell you . . .

But, I just did, thus nullifying my previous sentence . . . um, nevermind.

Did I mention I’m rushed today?

Anyhow, two days ago my first huge load of books got auctioned off . . . and I have no idea what they fetched.

Likely a few bucks . . . sad, but true.

Nobody really wants tones of tomes anymore - the way is electric.

I have another load to go to auction next week as well, and we got in our new mattress.

We bought a totally foam mattress, no springs attached.

It feels to me like sleeping on a giant firm marshmallow . . . which sounds horrendous, but is actually quite comfortable.

My back thanks me every morning now. Really, it makes a huge difference from the old stiff spring bed we had, or the rack, as I called it.

Also, this morning, I moved the TV down to the basement so our family room is now for reading only - or having family discussions . . . um, yeah . . . reading then.

And my ancient, though awesome, stereo equipment is now hooked up to the TV downstairs - and yeah, it sounds pretty much like being at the theater now . . . no kidding.

Well, like I said, I’m in a rush today and gotta go . . .

Until next Sunday . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment