Sunday, May 26, 2013

two for one and one for all

Yup, this week I’ve been a very productive guy.

For your viewing pleasure (okay, maybe a gross misconduct of the use of that word) I present to you not 1 YouTube video, but 2.

So I’ll just give you the two links here and you can pop on over at your leisure and watch them, or totally ignore them - whatever you like.

The first is me talking about an old (can you say 1972) board game.

And here it is: 1 in 4, Episode 1.

The second is me talking about a great movie that came out in (1999).

And here that is: 1 in 4, Episode 2.

If my nasal infection and lung-hacking cold allows me, I’ll be making and posting up another one sometime this week - likely closer to the end of the week than the first part.

I did say in the first episode that it would be every Friday . . . so I may just stick to that, but I’ll see how it goes.

And being sick kinda put a damper on other activities I had planned for this week, like giving my board game a play through solo.

Hope to get that done this coming week as well.

And I’m still giving my ankle the rest it needs and then I need to go ankle brace shopping to try and prevent this kind of sprain again once I hit the courts.

Still trying to figure a way to convince my brain that my body is no longer 20 years old. But it is a stubborn, crotchety, pig-headed piece of gray matter, so I don’t know how well it is going to listen reason.

So, overall I would say the week was pretty good except for me getting a nasty cold virus.

Oh, and I am almost finished book 30 for the year. That will fall this coming week for sure.

Not much more to relate except the fact that I did get another board game this week and will inflict it upon my gaming group come this fall.

So I got - Descent: Journeys in the Dark 2nd Edition . . . yeah, I am pretty much a hopeless case.

Until next Sunday . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment