Sunday, March 11, 2012

short and sour

Had to clean two viruses off my daughter’s computer yesterday . . . hmm.

Mine has not had one for ages and ages.

So, another week has gone by and again, not much to report.

The black eye I received when somebody hit a tennis ball at me. between points when I wasn’t looking, is almost gone.

I’ve switched back to using my Maxply McEnroe rackets with new grips on them because of the ongoing saga of frustration with my new Wilson Blade 93s and my inability to serve with them.

I’ve been reading, and really enjoying, the Dresden Files novels by Jim Butcher. If you like Buffy, paranormal action, hard-boiled crime fiction with a twist of humour - these novels are for you.

Trust me, you won’t be sorry.

Oh, and I put new wiper blades on the car . . .

. . . can’t you just feel the excitement in the air, like a coming storm, or a cow pasture . . .

Um, yeah.

I was tempted today to just stop posting here every week since it’s the same old stuff.

Some people keep coming here to see what I’ve got to say though.

So, I suppose I should hang in there a while longer.

Maybe those visitors got here by mistake?

Maybe those visitors are masochistic?

Maybe those visitors actually like to read what I have to say?

Well, whatever the reason, I’ve decided to just keep harping on here every Sunday like the local preacher - even when most of the congregation doesn’t care two whits about what is being said.

Now, I’ll go play some Civ V, or maybe a bit of The Witcher before I hit the tennis courts this morning and then afterwards dive back into the next Dresden Files novel I’m currently reading . . .

. . . yes . . . life is good Arthur!

Until next Sunday . . .

2 comments:

  1. Heh heh, I'm one of your readers who check in every week. It's part of my Sunday morning ritual. Please, keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn . . . I knew there must be one good reason to keep at this.

    :)

    ReplyDelete