Sunday, January 30, 2011

appointment disappointment

Remember how I said that today you would get to listen to the new tune I created called “Sea Lion Shuffle” . . .

. . . well, looks like you won’t be.

But it has nothing to do with the song not being finished. Actually I like it and really wanted to share it with you today. It was made with the new program and sounds better than the Whale Dance I think, though it’s not a dance tune but more of a slow atmospheric piece complete with waves crashing, seagulls and yes, Sea Lions.

Pisses me off big time that it wouldn’t upload.

What went wrong?

The F*(&ing site yourlisten.com screwed up ever time I tried to upload the file, and after many (about six) attempts to download the 5 MB MP3 file I plain gave up.

Whale Dance took first time without a hitch, but now this site wants to act like an ass.

So, disappointment for me, and likely disappointment for you since you can’t hear it.

And it doesn’t help that I’m on dial-up either. Each attempt takes fifteen minutes until I get a fail message - what a grand waste of time.

With all that said, I’m not sure when I’ll get the song uploaded, or where, so you can finally get to enjoy it.

I’ll try a few more times and change this post if it does work. But I’m not hoping for too much. I may need to find a better hosting site.

The best laid plans . . . yada, yada.

Until next Sunday . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment