Thursday, August 27, 2009

second last

Day 364 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I only seem to have one thing on my blogging mind today - the fact that tomorrow this insane marathon comes to an end and I can say, “I DID IT”.

But that is not until tomorrow, of course.

Today I still need to come up with something entertaining to have you, my loyal, and very, very few, count-on-the-fingers-of-either-hand, readers coming back and seeing the closure of this silly episode in my life.

I’m really looking forward to my novel writing being the main item in my coffee-and-morning activities starting soon, and not having to crank out another blog.

It all starts in earnest on September 1st. And, as some of you know, it’s very important being earnest . . . not some John . . .

I’ll be giving myself a break until then - but afterwards it is going to be all fun business.

How can business be fun?

Well, when it’s something that entertains oneself, and may possibly pay a few bills along the way, I would classify that as fun and, um, business.

Oh, looks like I have to be on my way - my daughter is making pancakes.

Until Tomorrow . . .

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:59 am

    Awww I was hoping you'd use penultimate and antepenultimate in your headings in the run to the finish.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete