Wednesday, August 12, 2009

fence material

Day 349 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Had I known how cost effective a chain link fence is compared to the six foot high solid wood fence I build was years ago - I would have gone that route first and saved myself the aggravation.

But, there were other factors involved eight years ago when the behemoth was constructed. Those factors don’t apply anymore and so a four foot chain link will do.

It’s black, keeps rodents at bay, and the wind, no matter how hard it blows, doesn’t stand much chance of blowing it over.

Oh, and I finally got my entire CD collection ripped to my computer. It’s so much better for writing to have everything there shuffling up surprises during the session.

And, almost at an end here with this silly marathon. I can’t believe you’ve hung in there that long and I must say, it’s been one hell of a long grueling trip to write something here everyday. But, so far, so good and yes, I look forward to not having to do it.

And maybe good was not the appropriate word here - more like endless filler.

Which means I’ll leave off today so I have something to write for tomorrow.

Until tomorrow . . .

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new chain link.

    ReplyDelete