Friday, August 21, 2009

dead easy

Day 358 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Today’s blog is dead easy.

I only have to tell you I’m guest appearing at The Rose City Sisters FLash Fiction site today and then let you follow the link to do some more browsing.

It’s a bit of a cheat, since the story already appears here, but it should give me some more exposure - and exposure if good, unless you’re a vampire - which I am not.

I may post a Morley Fenn story tomorrow because a few missed the first one involving the Dark Young during reading night a few months back.

And I can’t believe it’s almost the end of this damn marathon.

I know you and I both can’t wait.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment