Sunday, August 02, 2009

back on the fence

Day 339 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Or I should say, back to building a fence, but that blog title would have been far too dull.

So, yes, the fence I had to tear down (the six foot wooden one) needs to be replaced and my neighbour has offered to foot half the bill.

Going out today then to acquire the chain link parts and pieces and then conscript a friend to help me put it up.

Not going to be fun, but once it is done then it should never blow down in the winds, being chain link and all.

And, I got up late today so things are getting a wee rushed again. I’ve got some more fence planning, measuring and checking to do before the purchase. Then there is the writing, which I want to have finished before lunch.

How did I ever get anything done before I was retired . . .

Don’t those words just make you want to cane somebody?

Until tomorrow . . .

1 comment:

  1. Zilla's Other Half10:48 am

    Ah...but you got up not at the crack of before dawn...You should feel good - not pressured by that! Enjoy the freedom. And yes, Mssr is prepared for the coming and helping - maybe after the next deluge...give us a yell.

    ReplyDelete