Sunday, August 09, 2009

another old fool

Day 346 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

is going to start blogging every day for an entire year.

Oh, what a torture this individual is setting for himself - I know, from firsthand experience.

Is it good writing practice? - Um, not really.

Does is lead to loads of great blogs? - Um, actually it seems to just lead to lots of filler.

Does it lead to tons of followers? - Um, in my case it leads to stagnation and repulsion I fear.

Oh, and happy birthday to you - you crazy old coot.

I know, I’m older than you are, but what is six weeks? - Um, don’t ask mayflies.

Anyway, as you can see today, there is a great lull in my force powers to churn out yet another blog post of some entertainment value.

Actually, I’ll likely use a bunch more picures to close out this lunatic marathon over the next three weeks.

But, it will eventually end - um, and that’s a good thing.

Thank (insert whatever you want here)!

Until tomorrow . . .

3 comments:

  1. Eugene1:32 pm

    I'd take insightful over entertaining any day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zilla's Other Half9:55 pm

    I think you're just taking glee in the amount of times you can call him an old coot ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be insightful one has to possess insight . . .

    . . . which in my case is questionable, but I try.

    And he is officially and old coot now, just like me. I have his cane on order . . .

    :)

    ReplyDelete