Friday, July 24, 2009

two due list

Day 330 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Well I signed my final papers ever, which transfers my accrued pension amount into my own control, from the company I used to sit in a cubicle for and perform non-value added activities while sneering and rolling my eyes at high-ranking executives for their constant boneheaded maneuvers.

You can see it was always a match made in hell.

You can also see why said company fell off a cliff and is still in free fall as far as I can see. Yes, they can call themselves “New”, but let’s face it - a dog poo by any other name . . .

Good riddance - and no, I will never buy another of their products because all of the ones I’ve owned so far have fallen short on reliability and personal satisfaction.

And it would seem, as of today, I have one week (self-imposed) to hammer out a completed second draft of my novel.

This is going to be a tough one, but I’m determined to make it so. I have to keep in mind that it is a second draft and not the final product and just let it happen. It will be edited and re-written again.

So, with this happening in writing land, I’ll get to it then. Once week sounds like a lot of time until you look back upon it and think - where the hell did the time go!?

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment