Tuesday, July 21, 2009

some visuals

Day 327 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

-some visuals-

Well, I’ve blab on long enough here at the Twisted Mind Emporium, so now it’s time to give up a few pictures so you can have a better idea of some of the things I’ve recently blabbed on about.

First up is the Teletubbie Timer I call LaLa because, well, if you know the Teletubbie’s then you know LaLa.

And so I give you the first visual.



Next up is a shot of just two of the four holes that now adorn my basement ceiling. Lovely, isn’t it. The only thing better is coming down to do my writing in the morning and hearing the sickening splat of water dripping through drywall onto carpet.



Well, lastly I have two shots of myself (no, I do not use any kind of hair colouring - it is as black as my heart . . . kidding, no - really) I will let you decide which of the two will be my new picture here at the blog and over on Twitter. The old picture is of me here at Twisted Mind dates back to when I was 23.

Exibit A - crazy look, multiple chins (I count four) and matted down hair.



Exibit B - staring off into space, eyes slightly askew, no countable chins though.



Well, I hope you enjoyed the visuals today.

Oh, I did find out that my old card reader just plugs nicely into my new computer and the two play together well. Hence the visuals.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment