Saturday, July 25, 2009

science news

Day 331 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Is soon to be mine again through the generosity of my lovely wife.

She is playing a wedding today and earning enough money to get me Science News magazine for a year. It’s a once a week magazine which reports on tons of current science discoveries of every kind.

I had a subscription for two years about five years ago, and then I didn’t renew it because of the cost - which is pretty steep. But it does come out once a week so that’s 52 magazines a year. Lots of material to stuff into my Twisted Mind helping me produce fiction.

So, I’m off now to hit the intertubes and get a new subscription.

If you write Science Fiction this is a fantastic source of mind fuel.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment