Sunday, July 19, 2009

home alone

Day 325 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Yup, for the next week I have the abode all to myself.

Squee!

I can play 80s music as loud as I like without seeing the rolling eyes from family members.

I can play several hours of Fallout 3 without the other type of look.

I can eat what I want when I want and stay up as late as I want.

I can work undisturbed on my novel re-write while I eat sunflower seeds.

I can read whenever I like for as long as I like.

I can watch movies or TV shows on DVD at top volume without being asked if I’m deaf.

I can convince a friend to fire up an Arkham Horror game including the Innsmouth expansion.

I can, and I will.

Oh, and I”m also doing a deep clean on my lair. This will likely mean another few hundred books being purged as well as other awful offal which I’ve stored like a rat forever.

I know, I did this a while ago, but it was only a surface scour. Now it’s going to be the real deal.

Really - I will part with lots of stuff.

There may even be pictures.

If I don’t get too lazy.

Oh, and I cracked the level cap program in Fallout 3. Guess my Science skill was high enough!

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment