Wednesday, July 22, 2009

even more visuals

Day 328 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................



Above is a close up shot of my lair and working area (well, playing area too I suppose.)

In the shot you can see some of the following.

My yellow pile of star stickers which I use to put on the calendar upon completing tasks for the day.

My 14 oz vacuum walled stainless steel coffee mug, full of coffee as you can see - cream only, no sugar.

Four pens - because I believe in quadruple redundancy in my writing implements.

One of my two thumb drives to keep backups of my writing - double redundancy on backups.

Fallout 3 and expansion plus Heroes V. Some games to enjoy after the day’s tasks are completed.

Now for a more expanded view of the lair working area.



You can clearly see the dark hunter’s green walls that match the computer desk top.

My new computer complete with 19 LCD and Talosian guardian on top.

Posters include an original 1970 LOTR poster, big poster of the solar system, a calendar from my insurance broker (lame, but functional), and of course a map of the province of Cyrodiil (if you need to ask . . .)

Well, this concludes today’s visual.

Now you have a better idea where I spend time agonizing over my writing. What you don’t see behind and to the sides of the lair working area are the 2,000 plus books housed in the 10 bookshelves that line the walls in the lair as well.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment