Monday, July 06, 2009

crunchy words

Day 312 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Looks like, as I reflect back on the men’s Wimbledon final played yesterday, I have some words to eat.

Holy crap, was Roddick pulling out all the stops and playing better than I ever imagined he could!

By rights I think he should have beaten Federer, and if he had not lost the second set tie-breaker I'm sure he would have. It’s actually too bad he didn’t since he was the better man on court yesterday.

So, I chew away on the words from yesterday’s blogs and realize my error. Sorry Andy, man. What can I say in apology except keep playing like that as you will be racking up some more Grand Slam titles of your own, and pretty damn soon - like say the 2009 US Open.

Well, I took a few days off of writing (I know, shoot me) while my parents were up visiting. It was too hard to concentrate during the time, but starting today I’m back at the re-writes again.

I’m pressing for having a second draft complete by the end of this month.

Well, swim lessons continue for the week so my mornings are a bit filled again and hence the shortish blog today.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment