Friday, June 19, 2009

um okay

Day 295 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Well, the switch was pulled, and, looks like a few things went “poof”.

Like comments.

I tried putting the code back in for Haloscan, but it looks like the new eBlogger isn’t going to play nice.

So, comments are now with eBlogger, which has a few advantages. However, lost are all my archived comments.

Oh, well.

Life goes on with eternal change.

I think I like the new setup better. It is easier to mess around with the formats and stuff.

One more casualty (that I will try to fix) is my ST:TNG novel in 13 chapters went “poof” too.

I just wish the countdown clock gadget would work, but the format doesn’t quite fit the template so I decided against it.

I wanted to countdown my novel completion for November 1st.

Well, more code messing to do and maybe even a new picture of me soon to replace the one that is like, 20 years old.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment