Tuesday, June 16, 2009

summer off

Day 292 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

It’s less than two weeks away.

I speak of our family vacation - and this year we are all going to be off for 9 weeks together. This will be the first time ever, due to circumstances you have been reading about here.

We are not going on any huge trips.

We don’t have the means.

And, I think we don’t really care. It’s just going to be great to have the family together for the entire time to play games, hang out and do whatever comes to mind on those hot summer days.

I will still be getting up early and doing my writing, so fear not.

Oh, which reminds me - I’ve only got 2 ½ more chapters to work through and I’ll be done my second draft of Typhoon Rising.

I’m still, I think, on target to have it ready to send out for publication by November 2009.

That is the plan.

And I’m going to make it happen.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment