Thursday, June 18, 2009

pulling the switch

Day 294 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I’ve been toying with the idea of moving to the new and improved version of eBlogger - but so far I’ve not had the courage to pull the switch.

I think I’m afraid of losing all my links and format information if I do.

I mean, it actually says, all your format will be lost, oh, and all my base will belong to them as well.

So, I’ve not done it - yet.

But I’m going to soon.

Maybe I need to save my page format and then push the button down - deal with the fallout afterwards.

Only problem with that is it could take me hours, days or possibly never, to get it sorted again.

Still, if it does work, this blog could be spruced up a bit and I would have access to lots of funky new features currently unavailable in the old version.

So, think I should take the plunge, or remain stuck in the past?

Until tomorrow . . .

1 comment:

  1. Zilla's Other Half2:27 pm

    Well obviously something's changed because it already looks and acts differently. So what do they mean by your 'base' will belong to them?

    ReplyDelete