Wednesday, June 24, 2009

never saw it

Day 300 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

This post just screams “We Are Spartans!” - however, since I’ve never seen 300 the movie or read the graphic novel, I can’t be absolutely sure.

Still it’s nice to see the 3 in front of the other two numbers finally in this Marathon.

Way back when I started this lunacy, I did wonder if I could actually do it.

Well, sixty five days from now I can say I did . . .

And it’s rush Wednesday again, so you get the truncated version of yesterday’s thrilling events.

Played tennis last night.

Walked my daughter to school and back.

Made supper, fed the sick rat, went to bed.

I will try to do better on the nonce, oh, and have a more thrilling life as well.

Until tomorrow . . .

2 comments:

  1. Zilla's Other Half9:15 pm

    What about the fence? Enquiring minds want to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since my other half has been working every day, I've not had a chance to take the bigger vehicle to get the fence supplies.

    I should get to it next week, but then I don't know about doing it in the heat - may pospone until cooler fall tempuratures.

    ReplyDelete