Thursday, June 25, 2009

lawn or tennis

Day 301 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I have a choice this morning of mowing the lawn, or playing a few hours of tennis.

Hmm, a hard decision.

And with Wimbledon on, and all . . .

Let’s see, pushing a mower around the lawn and sweating,

or,

whacking a tennis ball around for three hours and having fun.

Tennis, of course.

But the lawn is getting higher and I use a manual mower now. Once the grass hits a certain height the manual mower doesn’t really work anymore. At that point I need a scythe - which I don’t have.

So tennis seems the fun choice, but the lawn really should be mowed before it reaches the length of now return.

Maybe tennis this morning, then lawn in the afternoon when I’m dead beat?

That sounds like a plan, since I’m fresh out of napalm.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment