Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy daddy day

Day 297 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Well, it’s Father’s day and my two girls (wife and daughter) are feeling guilty because they didn’t plan anything for me.

So, I’m down here in my lair while they try and cook something up.

Literally.

I think I’m going to get waffles with fruit and whipped cream on them.

Sounds great.

I don’t really need anything. It’s special enough just having such a great kid as I have.

But, if they insist.

Well, who am I to argue.

Happy Father’s Day to all of you men out there who, you know, did the wild thing without protection which lead to something and there you are then . . . a dad . . .

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment