Friday, June 26, 2009

end of school

Day 302 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Today is the last day of school.

Well, not for me of course - that happened decades ago.

No, I meant for my offspring and many other’s offsprings as well.

The only activities that are taking place inside my daughter’s school today? - games.

Games, all day.

Now that’s my kind of school. TSR school for old school, or Wizards school for new school.

And speaking of games (no, I am not turning into a yard sale junkie) we picked up the game of Life for 50 cents - with no missing pieces!

It’s the original version from like 1956 or so (guessing at the date, but it’s early).

We’ve played a couple of times since. I lost each time.

Life - don’t talk to me about life . . .

And why is the end of a novel so much more difficult to re-write than the beginning and middle? Maybe just me?

Well, I best get attending to real Life.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment