Wednesday, June 10, 2009

da big chill

Day 286 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Was playing tennis last night, in the middle of June (well, almost) and I could swear it was about to snow at any moment.

I had to play with track pants and a sweater on.

Which, if you play tennis, you know is a bit of a challenge having all that extra clothing on.

It was either that or freeze to death on the courts.

Now, I’m not really complaining (yes, I won the court again) it’s just that my expectations of June weather are not close to freezing but somewhere around the comfort zone.

It may have helped if I hadn’t already spent two hours sitting in a lawn chair before the tennis watching my daughter’s baseball game in an open field with Arctic winds blowing on the back of my head.

I say may, which means no guarantee.

Oh. My. God.

I’m blogging about the weather . . .

What is this red dot on my shirt.

It looks like a laser sight.

Until tomor—

No comments:

Post a Comment