Saturday, June 13, 2009

crazy hat day

Day 289 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Today we have a tennis tournament, and during this tournament you have to be wearing a crazy hat.

So, last night, my wife and I went out (she is in the tourney too) hunting for outrageous headgear.

I found a beany pirate, cap and my wife found a pink cowboy hat with feathery frills around the edges, the kind Dolly may have worn on stage in Nashville.

The trick of this tournament is to play without you hat falling off. If your hat falls off during a point, you lose the point.

And we have, so far, 26 people signed up to participate.

It should be good fun.

And good laughs.

I can’t wait to see what some of our members come up with.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment