Tuesday, June 09, 2009

around my brain in 80 days

Day 285 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Guess I’ve been doing this little persistent blog-thing for 285 days straight now.

Holy!

Which means I only have 80 days left - what to do on this balloon ride for the less-than-three-months remaining.

Weather?

Sports?

Um, yeah.

So, we had a thunder boomer about three in the morning last night and it woke me up for a while. Clover loves rain showers mixed with nitrogen split out of the air by bolts of lightening - and Momma’s little baby also loves shortening bread . . .

And I’m hoping Federer will clinch the French Open title today and tie Sampras for most Grand Slam titles in tennis. And very few champions have ever won all the Grand Slams. If Federer wins today he will be in a very elite group of tennis players indeed.

He deserves it, but his opponent will not go down easy - but he will go down.

There, I’ve covered the weather and sports - now a new’s headline. How about North Korea and their silly grade school behaviour?

Nah, too boring.

GM is bankrupt.

Equally boring.

So, I’ll just move along then and let you get to your browsing.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment