Tuesday, May 12, 2009

rush

Day 257 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Not only a great band, but also something I do every Tuesday morning now.

What is with these super-early cello practices for my daughter. With all my time off now (except when writing) I should see if we can change this practice time to something less ‘pre-dawn’.

Of course, it’s nothing like those swimming lessons kids have. Those may as well be evening practices for how early they start.

Still, I don’t want to complain because my daughter is progressing and getting so good at playing cello.

The things parents do for their kids.

And how their kids (yah, me too) forget when they get older.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment