Tuesday, May 05, 2009

over load

Day 250 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

May and June are threatening to get out of control - busy wise.

My daughter and wife have eight, or is it nine, concerts this May and June. It is literally one each weekend, or Friday night, every week for almost two months straight.

And league tennis starts up this week as well with Baseball starting up in a couple more.

Something is going to fall apart.

There have already been some tears and grouchy home lessons. I’m trying to be the calming influence, but I don’t sing or play cello so don’t really know just how hard doing either of those things really is - especially under pressure of all these concerts which need preparing for.

So, I’ll go about the business of making nutritious meals, and try to keep my head while others go dangerously close to the edge fo insanity.

It’s funny how tranquil I am now, away from the cube.

But, because of all the lessons and practices, I’m already behind today with regards to my writing.

I’m off to novel re-writing time then, without further delay.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment