Friday, May 08, 2009

mother daughter

Day 253 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Today my wife is going to go and teach at my daughter’s school - in my daughter’s class!

It had to happen eventually.

I hope they both behave themselves.

I find the situation funny.

My daughter finds the situation exciting.

My wife is not so sure.

I think it’s going to work out fine though since my wife knows every kid in the class, and has known them for six years and, in some cases, more.

They will not be able to get away with too much. My wife also knows most of the kid’s parents as well, so the “I will tell your parents” threat will be a very real one for them.

It is actually quite nice that my wife and daughter can go off to school together and spend the day in each other's company. They are even going to be able to come home to a hot lunch which I am going to make for them.

Have I mentioned recently that this working-from-home thing is good for me?

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment