Friday, May 29, 2009

guilty secret

Day 274 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I have one little guilty secret - more of a pleasure actually.

As you know I write in the mornings, but when the afternoon comes I have some free time.

And what I’ve been doing in my free time is watching a DVD series.

Um, well, I’ve been watching, um . . . Roswell . . .

There, I’ve said it!

It is a total teen romance, but somehow I’ve been sucked in by it and the second season, which I’ve just finished, had a few really good episodes on the old emotional level. And did you know Jonathan Frakes co-produced the series and Ronald Moore (of BSG fame) also wrote for the show . . .

Yeah, I’m trying to make it sound less teeny-bopper like, aren’t I?

Fail.

Still, all I really ask for in a series is entertainment, and well, Roswell, teen romance that it surely is, has done that so far.

Two main characters exit in the second season though, so I’m not really sure how they are going to carry on in the third. One of the two I didn’t care for but the other had me saying: Noooooooo!

I really wonder if they are going to pull off an entertaining third season.

And, shhhhh, I’ll be finding out soon.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment