Saturday, May 23, 2009

cosmic cubes

Day 268 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of Cosmic Cubes - I know I never did - until I found a couple compilations at a local CD store with the title.

It’s a collection of different artists doing electronic trance non-vocal music, and I find it perfect for writing.

It’s sort of like Tangerine Dream on steroids; a mix between TD and electro-pop Dance music.

The only other music I absolutely love to write by is Haydn Symphonies. Yeah, eclectic may be the term you are thinking of for my writing music mix.

And yes, pretty much anything 80s as well.

So, I’m going to turn up the cubes, and get down to business.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment