Monday, May 04, 2009

coffee and cream

Day 249 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I don’t know why, exactly, it tastes so good.

For weeks I’ve been without cream and using milk. It really is not the same thing, not the same thing at all.

And I don’t use sugar either.

I find sugar mucks up the taste of the coffee - and sugar is sweet while coffee is bitter.

I am what I eat?

Hard to believe when I was a wee boy I absolutely hated coffee. Hated it. Proof that as we grow older we can change our tastes, habits and especially important - one’s underwear.

Fresh ground coffee is also a bonus, though some pre-ground cans of coffee are tolerable.

I have a nice insulated 16 oz stainless steel coffee mug to enjoy my coffee in every morning too.

I like that my coffee stays nice and hot, even after twenty minutes of typing like crazy. Sometimes, when I’m writing, I forget that I have a coffee in front of me.

One thing I find glaringly missing in the Oblivion game? . . . coffee. You can get Mead, Wine, Beer . . . but no coffee. What the heck is up with that? For that reason alone, I say the game is incomplete.

Oh, as a treat I play some Oblivion after all my writing is done for the day - in case you were wondering.

Today, I think I’m going to have a second cup because I have cream.

Coffee and cream - making mornings great!

Going upstairs now to brew another.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment