Wednesday, April 15, 2009

would the real mr mom please stand up

Day 230 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Oh, I guess that would be me.

Today my wife is gone long (working all day - I remember that - for like 20+ years) before my daughter even gets up.

So, I’m on making lunch duty, also making breakfast as well as the taking to school and making sure she has everything ready and is dressed appropriately for the weather.

And that last run on sentence would give an editor a heart attack but was written that way to give a small indication what it is like to do all that stuff in under one hour.

Still, it is not a bad go, and I’m really enjoying the working from home aspects of writing. And yesterday I already completed the 2nd draft of Chapter 1 of my novel. It is only 13 chapters long - so moving along nicely I think.

Every day I move along at my writing like the turtle - the finish line may be far, but I will doggedly get there.

Well, I should be getting at my new duties.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment