Monday, April 20, 2009

taxing

Day 235 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Know what I hate about doing income tax?

It’s totally unnecessary.

You know all the tax office does when they get your submission is take your forms and just plug them in to their computer program. If the numbers match, good for you. If the numbers don’t then they issue you corrections based on their program and, good try for you.

So, what is the damn point of going through the agony of filling in all the crap in the first place. Why not just mail in your T slips and let them plug it in.

I know, too damn easy.

And how about just saying if you make X amount you pay Y amount as percent. One calculation taking about ten seconds.

Again, too damn easy.

Oh, can you guess what I’m doing today after I finish my writing?

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment