Monday, April 06, 2009

point of no return

Day 221 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

This is it - the day of no return.

As of 8:30 this morning there will be no turning back.

Scares the crap out of me a wee bit, but it’s this very kind of future impending doom which spurred Rowling to great heights . . .

. . . and for every Rowling there were likely 100,000 others not as persistent or scared - I know, I know.

But I am going to make it!

I can now channel all my energies toward my own goals.

The chute will open before I hit the ground . . .

And what more fitting a day for this final transaction with my former employer than a snowstorm - in April?

A fitting end, indeed.

So here is to tomorrow, when my new career shifts into frenzied high gear borne of sheer panic . . .

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment