Wednesday, April 22, 2009

net provider

Day 237 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Wow, I just have to say that at 237 days in a row I have not had one day so far where I couldn’t get through to the internet to make my post.

My perception of our provider was much worse before I began this marathon. The reality is - they are pretty darn reliable.

And yes, it is dial-up.

Why do I not get high speed? Because I don’t want wireless and we don’t have high speed light through our phone lines here - no fibre optics installed in our area yet.

I slept in today, but as you know, that doesn’t matter much anymore.

And since I’ve switched careers, I have not missed writing even one day. Yah, me as robot again.

Yesterday I finished re-writing chapter four of my novel. Nine more to go and I’ll have a complete second draft.

Then I will likely print it out and go through the entire edit process all over again. Not sure how many times I need to do this to get it right. Likely four at least. Crichton used to re-write all of his novels seven times.

I’ll see how it goes after four.

Well, since I’m behind today I best start getting caught up.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment