Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the most hectic day of my week

Day 229 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

happens to be today, Tuesday.

I need to rise at 6:00 AM so I can take my daughter to her cello lesson by 7:30 AM.

And no, I’m not complaining as I have the rest of the day (once she is dropped off for school) to do my writing and whatever else needs doing around the homestead.

It still hasn’t quite sunk in yet that I am “totally” gone from my old job (seems like vacation), but I have been diving right in to the writing career every day without a break - even for the Easter bunny.

The package I took was appropriately called “Career Transition” - and I am making it so.

Well, gotta run and get the car packed.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment