Friday, April 03, 2009

hurry up and wait

Day 218 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I finally got an appointment to have my wrist looked at and get my temporary cast off - 2 1/2 weeks after it happened.

I'm hoping I won't need a permanent cast at all. At least I'm going to lobby for that option.

And I'm still waiting on the work front. Things really move at blinding speed, don't you know?

It seems I've forgotten to do a month-in-review for last month, so I'll skip it and do one next month when I have more time.

More time - what a concept!

Live the dream, unless, it's like a nightmare - then it's best to avoid it altogether.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment