Saturday, April 18, 2009

good behaviour

Day 233 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I’ve been having some issues trying to get all my writing in during holidays and weekends, so I’m going to alter my plan slightly.

On weekends and holidays I am only required to do ½ of the hours I’ve slotted to write - that’s the new rule. You see, the issue is this. My family, daughter in particular, wants my attentions even if it means just sitting quietly together and reading on weekends and holidays.

So, as my family is pretty much the most important aspect of my life and they are my first priority, it is only fitting that I spend as much time with them as possible. And one day, fairly soon, my daughter will get older, move away and I will have missed all those opportunities to spend more time with her if I don’t take them now.

It shouldn’t be too much of a hit on my writing as weekdays will still see me churning away for hours.

And oh, look at that, it’s the weekend already . . .

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment