Monday, April 13, 2009

go Easter young man

Day 228 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

So, it’s Easter Monday and the rabbit was a hare trickier than last year - even though hares and rabbits are not technically the same thing.

I don’t think it will be to many more years before the bunny just plain doesn’t come anymore. Sad, but true. Little girls do grow up.

Anyhow, the eggs are boiling in preparation of the egg colouring session soon to be taking place.

I’m afraid today’s post will be quite short as there is a bunch of found chocolate to eat, and chocolate on my keyboard does not make for comfortable writing.

I am still going to do my writing later though (I am the machine when it comes to daily goals like that), and I’m actually starting the re-write stage of my novel. This is the stage I am declaring as the most painful and agonizing of the bunch.

The bunch being: first draft, editing, re-writes.

I best get at it.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment