Wednesday, April 29, 2009

four phones and a tv

Day 244 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

That’s what is in our house. Yes, there are only three of us so four phones sounds like overkill, especially with today’s portable units.

We have one in our family room, one upstairs in the bedroom, one downstairs in my lair and one in the music room. Oh, and a small 24 inch TV in the family room.

The reason for the many phones all over the house is due to the fact that my wife needs the phone answered at any time for work. Missing a call (even though she has a cell phone too) could mean lost income.

Not a good thing at the present time.

And so the phones have bred in our house like rabbits.

The one TV is mostly mine as I use it to watch DVDs with. And I did finish Angel. I liked the ending - no compromise.

They just don’t make too many TV shows like that anymore. And I have not seen Dollhouse, so I don’t know how it is.

Well, I have a full morning of writing and some prep to do for the English classes tomorrow, so I best get to it.

I will give you a rundown of what happened in English class on Friday.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment