Sunday, April 12, 2009

a brief history of my time

Day 227 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Today’s post is going to be short, for several reasons.

It’s Sunday, Easter Sunday for one. This means that the bunny has been up to his old tricks so there are clues to follow to discover where he could have hidden those treats.

Then there is the Turkey dinner we are going to enjoy at friends. This means an afternoon of cooking, socializing and generally having fun.

Also, I need to cram in my 2 hours of writing, pretty much right after I post this, so I don’t fall behind - holidays or no, this is not an option.

I will be moving on to my novel now, a switch from the short story I just completed. The short story will be revised and sent out after I finish the edits on my novel.

So, wilh all that said, my time is short today, and I must away.

Have a Happy Easter Sunday!

Until Tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment