Thursday, March 12, 2009

snarl snap

Day 196 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

It took me two whole weeks to get used to rising at 5:00 AM.

Now, with the damn time change I’m right back to square 1; tired, grumpy and feeling tapped out energy wise.

Stupid time change!

I look forward to a couple weeks from now when I’m adjusted to another hour earlier – and my brain can form a cogent sentence that doesn’t sound like a five year old wrote it . . .

As for my novel, Typhoon Rising, (my sleepy brain jumps around a lot) I have about 30 pages left to edit then it’s off to re-write phase. I’m still on track for a June 30th finish.

Then it will be hunting a publisher time.

That ought to be fun, and humiliating, and depressing and then ultimately exhilarating – I hope.

I wish I could go back to sleep for, say, one more hour?

Stupid time change!

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment